Tuesday, July 11, 2017

This Instant Pot is $40 Off today only





Do you have a Prime Account? I just bought an Instant pot at $40 off- I believe it is on sale until a little past midnight tonight ( Tuesday July 11 EST! ) It's a special Prime Day promotion.

Here is a link to the one day Prime Day sale page

Instant Pot DUO80 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 8 Quart/1200W

I was visiting my friend Noreen this past weekend in Cape Cod and listened to how excited she was with her new Instant Pot.



She made many recipes in it including homemade yogurt, a chocolate lava cake, hard boiled eggs that the peel just slides off, corn on the cob, some chicken dishes etc.  The greatest part was she never had to turn on her oven- not even for her delicious chocolate cake! This is perfect for the summer.
 She just recently got hers, so she was still experimenting but she loves it!


I've also read that it makes fermented foods in a jiffy, beans, soups, stews, etc. and most cooks prefer it over the slow cooker. In fact, I've seen many posts that tell you how to convert slow cooker recipes to use in the Instant Pot.



I've been thinking about it for a while and with the sale, I just decided to go for it. From everything I've read, it works great and makes cooking faster and easier.. you can even sautee right in the pot!

If you are interested in checking it out ,here is a link to the sale Insta Pot. I had to look through pages on Amazon until I found it! The sale wasn't listed on the first ones to pop up!

Instant Pot DUO80 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 8 Quart/1200W

If you have been thinking about getting one and want to take advantage of the sale like I just did, you will have to do it by midnight EST ( or by maybe 2:00 AM EST) ** You must have a Prime Account.
The sale is part of a special Prime Day Sale!!

I will start posting recipes as soon as I have a chance to try mine which I should get in 2 days! Yay!

Do you have an instant Pot? Do you love it? What do you make with it?



Disclaimer: I am an affiliate for Amazon- Anytime you click on a link from my blog and buy something- I receive a very small commission at no cost to you.. This is what helps me defray the cost of running a blog. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. I love knowing who is stopping by to read my posts! Have a great day.

Printfriendly